About Me

My photo
Call me J, I'm a 21 year old born and raised Upstate New Yorker living in Kailua, Oahu with my boyfriend, N. We have 2 twin baby hounds, Duke and DaisyMay. They are the cutest things!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Why It's All Started

So, I'm new to this whole "Blogging" thing!  I mean can't we all just be honest with one another?Isn't it just like a diary or like a journal but just in the "modern, technological" world?  Lets put it this way, to stay up with everything and to stay up to date with the world I've decided to take my "dinosaur" of a diary to my mac book.  

So, what have I been doing this past month?  I've been taking care of our house and our 2 twin babies, we have a baby boy and girl.  They are already 5 months old and I can't believe it.  They are twin hound puppies named, Duke and DaisyMay!  They are the cutest, cuddliest, most well behaved puppies I have ever encountered in my life.  Right now I'm looking at colleges to go back to school and finish that up but right now N is stationed out of Kaneohe Bay, Oahu, Hawaii, USA and that means that there are a whoppin 3 schools on island that have my major! On top of that, they only allow a handful of students in per semester.  YIKES!  This in toll means the only thing that I really can do or actually want to do is go back to the east coast and finish off my professional college learning experience there!

But back to N, ughh he hasn't even been gone for more then 3 hours and I already miss him!  That boy and I haven't even been together that long yet and he's the only one I ever want to and/or can see myself spending the rest of my life with!  He's the kind of guy that:
1. Brings home flowers, just because
2. Will be a little kid with me and sing songs, make songs up, skip, go on swings...
3. Will protect me from all of my fears, and will make me face most of them myself
4. Will laugh with me, teach me, protect me, and treat me like I'm the only person in the world that matters

I could go on and on but basically, just know that I have the worlds most amazing boyfriend!
 
4now

j, xoox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment. The pink is fun, eh? :)

    So, I think we have the same boyfriend. But mine is called "Dan." Weird... ;) ((lucky us!))

    ~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

    ReplyDelete